Adult Sunday School at First Friends Meeting begin Sunday, September 11th at 9:00am.
Here are the choices for Fall Semester. Take a look and see what interests you most!
- Coffee Circle/Wired Word; current news events discussed in the light of scripture, and our response as Quakers to what’s happening in the world today.
- Seeking Friends; ‘Our Life is Love – The Quaker Spiritual Journey’ describes the transformational spiritual journey of the first Quakers, who turned to the Light of Christ within and allowed it to be their guide. Focusing on ten elements of the journey, this book is a guide to a Spirit-filled life that affects this world.
- Old Testament Overview; a consideration of the writings of the Old Testament - their stories and significance in our lives today.
- Couples Tune-Up; a chance to check ‘under the hood’ and consider challenges that all couples face. A query-based group discussion class.
- Choir; rehearses each Sunday morning at 9:00 in the Choir Room